Stormz takes care of your facilitation!
- May 18, 2017
Using Stormz for your workshop is like riding a bike: you must first believe in yourself, practice a lot and anticipate anything that might go wrong. Once that’s settled, you have many different options to become an accomplished facilitator! Either for high-end corporate seminars ou smaller informal prototyping group activities.
We are here to assist and guide you along this road:
We launched a live-chat available from our website so that you can ask any question you may have, should they be highly specific, such as “how do you protect my data?” or more general, like “Any idea regarding a training session with students?”.
You can always get in touch with us to solve any problem that may arise. You only have to press the bubble-shaped window in the lower right corner of the Stormz interface. If ever you happen to leave before getting an answer, you will receive it by email.
The best way to grasp how Stormz works is to listen to an experienced professional explain everything in a clear and detailed presentation. He will talk about every feature and illustrate it with concrete examples taken out of past experiences. At the end, you will have a better understanding of all the possibilities Stormz offers you.
- Ask for a custom-made demo on the phone or in your office.
- Take part to our webinars to watch, remotely, a 45 minutes Stormz presentation. The next one is planned on Friday, April the 14th (10am EST / 4pm CET). See you there!
- Follow a complete training with other facilitators or directly at your office.
What’s the difference between a good school and a great school? The ability to learn, not only from your teachers, but from your peers. So, would you like to meet other Stormz users?
We organize on a regular basis sharing hours to gather participants from all around the world. Based on the American time zone, they will allow you to meet experienced facilitators and get better acquainted with Stormz. A great event to take part to, even if you’re not American!
Contact our North-American office to make sure you don’t miss the next one ;)
Stormz is constantly evolving and designing new features, always extending the scope of facilitators’ tools. To get updates on our latest developments, you may use several channels:
- The news that you can read in the bottom right corner of Stormz, briefly summarizing our new features and workshop templates.
- The blog comprising in-depth articles about design-thinking and facilitation. You will also find descriptions of workshops highlighting the use of specific Stormz features, like vote or pictures.
- The newsletter summarizes our latest news, features and events. Don’t hesitate to register to receive it on a monthly basis.
Stormz gives you the possibility to lead an ambitious facilitation, for up to several hundreds of participants! However, you also know that, in order to manage the best possible workshop, you should take all the necessary precautions. Stormz is here to assist you with a few “packages”:
- Have a Stormz facilitator read through your workshop to ensure that it perfectly matches your goals and, if necessary, have him give you facilitation tips.
- Ask for a remote technical assistance service to solve problems that may arise and address all possible contingencies.
- Hire an assistant facilitator who will handle Stormz and guarantee the best collaborative experience. You will therefore be able to focus more on facilitation and yours participants.