Please note that Stormz don't support Internet Explorer.
We recommend upgrading to a modern browser: Firefox, Edge or Chrome.
Using the reverse brainstorming technique is quite simple and works much like a traditional brainstorming session.
However, unlike the traditional brainstorming, you and your team will be throwing out ways in which you could make the problem worse, or things which might contribute to the problem.
Try to imagine that, instead of trying to solve the problem, you want it to get even worse!
You have 10 minutes to imagine many ways to exacerbate the problem.
- Please write down only one idea per card.
- Be as specific as possible
- Describe your idea in less than 15 words
We need to solve the most critical issues. On which causes will you spend your improvement budget?
- Wisely distribute your points on the most critical causes
- Carefully read each card, it should take you about 10 minutes.
Finally, imagine many ways to correct each cause of the problem.
- Try to imagine at least one potential solution for each card, if you're stuck, try another card
- Be accurate and specific, describe the potential solution in less than 20 words
- In 15 minutes, you should be able to improve 4 to 6 cards